Vision statement for St. Andrew's
St. Andrew's exists:
- To know and glorify God, primarily through worship, prayer, Bible study, fellowship and obedience.
- To proclaim Jesus, the Way, the Truth and the Life through the empowering and gifting of the Holy Spirit as part of the mission of Christ's Church worldwide.
- To encourage our Church Family to grow together in God, through learning, through nurturing and developing our ministries.
- To reach out through addressing physical and spiritual needs, seeking wholeness for each person within our Church and Community.
St Andrew's Mission Statement
We are a family that endeavours to learn together, to encourage and love one another and to pray and worship as one. We would like to see our church grow and each member build a relationship with our Father so closely that other people can see the grace and love of God through us. Our dreams as children of God are to see more people come to Christ and live in Him with the passion we have, courageously bringing this passion into the community.
St Andrew's Church Key Values
- Give time and effort to value and empower each member of our Church family.
- Hold confidently and courageously as vital, sound biblical teaching and principles.
- Worship, prayer and a genuine experience of God should be the expectation of those who attend.
- Reach out responsibly and joyfully with the Gospel to those around us,those who come in and the wider world, as our mission.
VicarMike & Steve Harzo have preached on these Key Values & their sermon notes can be found by following these links.